10% Off All Iaito!
At the time we're publishing this article, it's still 2018 for 3 short days, and it's our last day of work for this year.
Seido will be closed from December 29th to January 3rd included, for our annual winter holidays. During this time, we will continue to offer email support (48h response time guaranteed) and our website will stay fully operational. However, there will be no order processing (you can place them but they will not be processed before we return).
Note that we will also close on January 14th, which is a National Holiday in Japan, as well as January 31st and February 1st for our annual inventory.
Now, Christmas is gone, we are getting ready to enter 2019 with many new year resolutions.
Following the success of our charity event for the Black Friday, we are working on regular charity events that would run from time to time throughout the year.
We are also working on a few major projects that we will disclose later this year, so stay tuned!
Since many probably received vouchers or even money for Christmas, we want to offer your the opportunity to equip with the best of Japanese craftsmanship this month, thank to a 10% discount off our most expensive items: Iaito.
This current discount ends on January 30th, 10 am JPT.
- Guillaume Erard published the second instalment of our interview with Kimura Jiro Shihan, and Seido published the third and last episode:
- We also published the first part of our interview with Guillaume Erard. The second part is coming very soon.
- We've started editing the discussion on Aikido weapons with Alexander Bennet and Baptiste Tavernier, but since Seido is going to publish part 3, we're waiting for Guillaume Erard and our colleagues at Kendo World to publish their parts.
- We've almost finished publishing the demonstrations of the Meiji Jingu Kobudo event. They keep coming in every day.
- Please note that we have temporarily suspended the publication of our Interview with the Onoha Itto Ryu due to private matters inside the school. We are waiting for the green-light from Miyauchi Sensei before resuming the production of this project.
As usual, our first event will be the Kagamibiraki ceremony and Budo Hajime demonstration, mid-January, then the All Japan Kobudo Demonstration in February. Another Kobudo event in April, then the All Japan Aikido in May, as usual.
On the interview side, we are currently adjusting our schedules with a very interesting Kenjutsu school and with an amazing craftsman. We are also in discussion with a swordsmith for an interview about Shinken crafting.
Finally, we are currently working on a new and original historical video format that will focus on the events of the Sakuradamon incident (the incident that started the process of the Meiji revolution). We hope you'll like it, and if it proves doable, we'll try to have other episodes of this kind released later this year.
If you have ideas or suggestions, feel free to drop us an email! We'll consider all suggestions and we answer all emails!
Enjoy the discounts, and see you soon on SeidoShop.com!