Seido offers the fastest service in Japan, that's a fact. But we don't perform magic either, so to avoid any bad surprise here is our schedule for December!
- Made to Order items (embroidered belts, made to order Dogi/Iaito etc.): Order before November 26th and you will be delivered before Christmas
- In stock products shipped via EMS/Packet: last chance to get items with embroideries/engravings delivered before Christmas is December 6th
- In stock products shipped via FedEx, DHL or UPS: last chance to get items with embroideries/engravings delivered before Christmas is December 16th
Yes, we're sure. We usually deliver in 4 days in Europe and North America. Our entire team will be focused on preparing your orders, and all orders placed the 16th will ship the 17th.
- The 23rd is a national holiday in Japan, but since it's a Sunday, it will be observed the next day, the 24th. Our support will answer urgent matters, but please understand that we will not be able to request information from our craftsmen and partners (including FedEx, DHL, UPS and Japan Post).
- We'll be open on the 28th, then closed from the 29th to January 2nd, for our winter holidays. And of course, email support will be slower but maintained the whole time.
Finally, please understand that our carriers don't employ magical reindeer, and Santa Claus isn't working at the customs. Hence, on time order delivery cannot be guaranteed 100% so please don't wait until the last minute to order!